Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan
About the Healthy Oconto County Steering Team
Healthy Oconto County (H.O.C) is a steering team that oversees the community health assessment process, community health improvement plan, and monitors progress and outcomes. HOC is comprised of partners from diverse sectors of the community who are dedicated to making Oconto County a healthy place to live, learn, work, and play.
Healthy Oconto County Vision and Mission
Mission: Assess and impact the priority health needs by facilitating community collaboration
Vision: A community with accessible resources which support health lifestyle choices where people live, learn, work, and play.
Healthy Oconto County Steering Committee Members
- Jody Anderson, Bellin Health
- Julie Bieber, Bellin Health Oconto Hospital
- Stephanie Bishop, NorthLakes Community Clinic
- Chris Brabant, HSHS
- Elora Blum, Oconto County Public Health
- David Honish, CESA 8
- Debra Konitzer, Oconto County Public Health
- Kevin Malnor, Tri-County United Way
- Sheriff Todd Skarban, Oconto County