evaluation/determination of eligibility for birth to 3
A developmental evaluation will take place in your child's natural environment to determine program eligibility. A child is eligible for services if he or she:
- Demonstrates a significant delay (25% behind) on at least one area of development:
- Communication (understanding and use of language).
- Motor (movement and physical development).
- Cognitive (learning, thinking and problem solving).
- Self-Help (feeding, dressing, toileting and sleeping).
- Social/Emotional (forming relationships, understanding and managing emotions).
- has a diagnosis or medical condition that is likely to lead to delayed development.