school flu vaccines
Note: click on the items that are bold for links to more information.
Oconto County Public Health (OCPH) is providing free flu vaccine to students in 4K-12th grade at Oconto County schools this fall. All students in grades 4K-12th grade are eligible; there are no insurance or income eligibility requirements.
- To maximize resources, OCPH is not sending a consent form home with each child this year.
- A survey was available for parents/guardians to complete to have a flu vaccine consent form sent home with their child.
- The survey is now closed.
- Extra consent forms will be available in your child's school office the week of September 19, 2022.
- Click HERE for a consent form to print, fill out and sign.
- Parents/guardians who completed the survey: Consent forms will be sent home with students the week of September 19, 2022.
- Consent forms are due to your child's school on Friday, September 30, 2022.
- Only students who have turned in a signed and completed consent form will receive a flu vaccine.
- All students in grades 4K-12th grade are eligible; there are no insurance or income eligibility requirements.
- Click HERE for flu vaccine clinic dates at each school.
- Click HERE for the Flu Mist Vaccine Information Sheet.
- Click HERE for the Flu Shot Vaccine Information Sheet.